With SmartJack you can make your slot floor even more attractive by mastering and optimizing Jackpots levels. Mystery, Local or Wide area, the decision is completely yours.
The Mystery Jackpot option helps you create and simultaneously display up to 6 different Jackpot levels and 2 Happy Hour programs. Combine any of these Jackpots with attractive HD 1080 animated video themes and related Jackpot signs. You can link together hundreds of slots (via Ethernet, WIFI or GPRS Network) to create huge jackpot prize-pools and higher hit frequency.
- Jackpot setup simulator and real-time predictions based on recent prize history
- Visible and hidden Jackpot increment setup
- Configurable min. and max. Jackpot values and hit frequency
- Up to 6 Jackpot levels
- Local or Wide Area configuration
- Attractive Full HD 1080 video themes
- Integrated casino advertising and messaging
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Custom Jackpot signs
- Fully integrated with SmartCount and SmartCard
SmartJack Mystery Jackpots are random, but you can easily configure your own hit parameters and trigger criteria:
- Value-based hit (Jackpot hits within certain preset min and max value)
- Player participation hit (Jackpot hits within certain participation limits, for example >50%)
- Spending-based hit (Jackpot can be hit only by players with a specific spending-BET level)
SmartJack Mystery Jackpot can be used for different types of slot machines, independently from their manufacturer, type, pay-out table, denomination or slot floor location.
- Powerful controller that can connect an unlimited number of slot machines
- Local or Wide area configuration
- Random number generator. Integrated with electronical or mechanical meters
- Video and audio support (AVI, MPEG, SWF, WAV, Macromedia flash animations, 3D graphic). Images switch time definition. Displaying advertising messages
Each system user can access the software application with unique username and password, based on his system permissions. These permissions are predefined by upper management and can be defined for a single user or group of users. This way, different users and different roles can access different parts of the Jackpot software. Users can access the application from almost anywhere, via internet or VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection.
SERVER AND DATABASE
SmartJack does not need an additional server and database, as it runs on same Floor Server and Database as SmartCount.