SmartCount offers full transparency and control over all your gaming devices. It is designed for the management and operations team to analyze and act on the extensive data gathered, based on a complete real-time view.
SmartCount is a fundamental module of the slot management system. Its primary function is to handle financial information and gather important data from the slot floor and properly and swiftly display it to the management. This is done by physically connecting all the slot machines on the floor with the floor server or a virtual machine, to extract the information from the slot machines and send it to the server database for processing. A small communication device is implanted into the slot machine and directly linked to the main board. The device collects and channels the information through the Ethernet, WIFI or GPRS network to the database.
- Connects slots from all major manufacturers
- Real-time meters status collection and display
- Multi-denomination and multi-game
- Fast installation, easy connection
- Stable and reliable
- Single or multi-site configuration
- Event monitoring and real-time alerting
- Complete control over slot machine access
- User friendly interface adaptable to any mobile device
- Easy access to all monitored devices and application functions through serial (SAS) or digital (mechanical meters) communication
- Customizable reports, exportable to XLS form of any type of information that can be retrieved (IN, OUT, BET, WIN, GAME etc)
- Programmable alerts and reports to set deadlines for license and metrology expiration
- Adapted to all major producers of gaming devices, to include Novomatic, IGT, EGT, Casino Technology, Atronic, Merkur Gaming, Alpha Street
- Automatic electronic and mechanical meters recordings
- Financial history based on electronic and mechanical meters for individual slot machine
- Full management including access control
- Role based access permissions
- Alerting via SMS or e-mail
- Extensive analytics, even multi-site
- Slot machines real time monitoring
- Automatic malfunctions alerts
- On-line slot machine’s status reviews
- Remote management surveillance
SmartCount hardware comes in a specially designed box to fit into any slot machine or electronic roulette.
- heavy duty and low maintenance
- compatible with SAS and mechanical slot machines, full integration of the two systems
- autonomous power feed
- battery backup
- data retained for 2 years (on average)
Each system’s user can access the software application using a username and password based on his system permissions. These permissions are predefined by upper management and can be defined for every single user or groups of users. This means that different individuals and different roles can have access to different parts of SmartCount.