SmartCard Player Tracking module is a system for rewarding loyal players. They can accumulate points by introducing their loyalty cards into the slot machine while playing. Points are transferred to the players’ account according to specific criteria and can be turned into goods, services or cash. VIP players can be awarded with additional privileges, according to the designed loyalty program.
A powerful marketing tool is available for individual players, group analysis and on-line floor monitoring, thus enabling casino operators to know precisely the value of their players.
- Immediate overview of each player’s activity and value
- Variety of reward options
- Marketing optimization and efficient cost control
- Easy to install card readers on any slot machine
- Exhaustive reporting and predictions on player spending
- Ability to segment players by various criteria
- Collects comprehensive data and uses it to create custom reports
- Enables fast player recognition on the casino floor
- Live information on selected player’s activity on the slot floor
- Enables optional selection of rewards at the self-service points redemption kiosks
- Based on CIP technology (PIN allowed)
- Accurate and real-time access to information about players spend and profile
- Automated alerts when a hot player appears on the floor
- Immediate recognition and proper rewarding of your top players to insure their constant growth
- Creation of automated loyalty programs and specific programs, such as Happy Hours
- Increased profitability due to higher player retention
- High competitive advantage
SmartCard Reader can be easily installed to any type of slot machine or electronic roulette. Player Tracking hardware includes a CIP card reader for each slot machine.
With additionally implemented self-service Kiosk Station on preferred casino floor locations, players can simply choose their own rewards or get information about a variety of casino promotions.
LCD display providing information on funds status. Displaying casino marketing messages. Easy and quick to install and configure. Multilingual.
Each system user can only access the software application with his personal username and password, which define his system permissions. These permissions are predefined by upper management and can be defined for a single user or group of users. This way, different people or roles can access specific parts of Player Tracking software based on predefined rights. Users can access the application from anywhere, via internet or VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection.